Info HandPhone: NOKIA, LG, SAMSUNG, MOTOROLA, SONY ERICSSON - http://www.mobile88.com/: Features articles on cell phone, cellular phone, mobile phone and lifestyle, mobile blog, and telecommunication activities in Malaysia Game: www.game.co.uk - Xbox 360 Wii PlayStation 3 DS PC Games PlayStation 2 PSP Console Bundles UK games retailer with a selection of games for all formats, including Playstation, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Color, and PC games. UK currency Download: www.download.com - Free Software Downloads and Reviews, Security Software, Most Popular, Video Software, Utilities Limewire, Mobile, Winrar, Mac. Earn Money: www.freebyte.com/makemoney - Make money on the Web, Work from home, earn money through afiliate programs, banners, advertisements, online surveys, etc - www.birati.com - Earn 1000$ within 15 minutes Free earn money from online earn money from internet earn money from online home based job earn from clickbank google google ...
| The Clicktimes is a good weblog - Free Page Rank Tool BlogFlux Tools Blog Directory for California Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org - The Clicktimes is a good weblog |

Clicktimes Follow Info A

The Clicktimes     6:00 PM    

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Finally my hearing is back to normal. I had to see the doctor yesterday because I my ear was clogged for a week. I was so worried. Then yesterday was a relief.

Before my ear was checked, the doctor asked a lot of questions regarding my medical history. She checked my blood pressure (BP), pulse rate, and body temperature. As of yesterday, December 8, 2008, my BP is 108/70 and my body temperature was 83. Seven months ago my BP was 110/80. The doctor said it is normal. As the doctor went over to my answers, she said my family and I are healthy. After that she started looking inside my right ear. Then everything was set for the cleaning. The doctor used warm water with peroxide and squirted using a syringe for a couple of times inside my ears until my ears were cleansed. I was so tickled during the whole process. But the result was a relief. I can hear the noise around me pretty clearly. A prescription of ear drops was given to me to apply within 3-5 days after irrigation to clean and reduce the swelling of the ears.

more
http://kutsownstyle.blogspot.com/2008/12/hear-ye-hear-ye.html

0 comments :

About us

Common

Category

FAQ's

Category

FAQ's

© 2011-2014 clicktimes. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.