Info HandPhone: NOKIA, LG, SAMSUNG, MOTOROLA, SONY ERICSSON - http://www.mobile88.com/: Features articles on cell phone, cellular phone, mobile phone and lifestyle, mobile blog, and telecommunication activities in Malaysia Game: www.game.co.uk - Xbox 360 Wii PlayStation 3 DS PC Games PlayStation 2 PSP Console Bundles UK games retailer with a selection of games for all formats, including Playstation, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Color, and PC games. UK currency Download: www.download.com - Free Software Downloads and Reviews, Security Software, Most Popular, Video Software, Utilities Limewire, Mobile, Winrar, Mac. Earn Money: www.freebyte.com/makemoney - Make money on the Web, Work from home, earn money through afiliate programs, banners, advertisements, online surveys, etc - www.birati.com - Earn 1000$ within 15 minutes Free earn money from online earn money from internet earn money from online home based job earn from clickbank google google ...
| The Clicktimes is a good weblog - Free Page Rank Tool BlogFlux Tools Blog Directory for California Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org - The Clicktimes is a good weblog |

Clicktimes Go Blog S

The Clicktimes     10:01 PM    

Customers First 

It was a busy day at work today. Shoppers were in line at the customer's service paying for shipping, gift cards, gift wrapping and other services. I was wrapping gifts the whole day. The manager gave me a bunch to work with. And they were business suits. Good thing he will get them at the end of the day so I was not in a hurry. He said, "Customers first."

In gift wrapping you have to have your own style and routine. These will help the wrapping quick and easy. Also a wonderful skill to learn. Anyway, as what my honey and I were teasing about me working at the mall, I brought home a list of the gifts I wrapped since from the first day at work. Then I told him that from the list I am going to choose the items I want him to buy for me. The listing will continue until Christmas day. He had a good laugh on that.

more
http://kutsownstyle.blogspot.com/2008/12/customers-first.html


0 comments :

About us

Common

Category

FAQ's

Category

FAQ's

© 2011-2014 clicktimes. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.