TIDAK ADA USAHA YANG HASILNYA NOL
Sudah cukup lama saya ga posting, baru hari ini aku menulis lagi. dari beberapa tempat dan obrolan dengan rekan-rekan, baru ini hasilnya.
Saya Bayu Bintoro, tinggal di Jl. Kolonel Sugiono Gg 8 No 54 Malang dan bekerja pada sebuah penerbit Majalah Pendidikan eduBENCHMARK http://www.edubenchmark.com di Kota Malang.
Sebagai seorang yang bekerja dalam bidang perdagangan barang/jasa. Saya mempunyai prinsip-prinsip dagang, pertama barang yang saya jual itu benar-benar ada (untuk jasa bisa dikerjakan). Kedua barang/jasa tersebut membawa manfaat . Ketiga, menguntungkan.
Dalam menjalankan setiap aktivitas yang berhubungan dengan publik, saya senantiasa bersikap terbuka. Keterbukaan bagi saya adalah kunci untuk membangun kepercayaan ini juga saya terapkan pada setiap usaha yang saya kerjakan.
BANYAK ORANG TIDAK PERCAYA DENGAN MODEL BISNIS INI
TAPI TELAH BANYAK YANG BERHASIL.
TIDAK ADA USAHA YANG HASILNYA NOL !
Demikian pula dalam kenyataannya, aktivitas atau usaha yang saya lakukan seringkali membuahkan hasil yang saya harapkan, meskipun terkadang butuh waktu dan kesabaran, tidak instan.
Waktu yang dibutuhkan untuk memperoleh hasil yang kita harapkan tergantung keseriusan, keuletan dan kesabaran kita dalam berusaha. Tidak sedikit orang mengalami kegagalan (menyerah) pada saat dia sudah dekat dengan keberhasilan.
Selain itu perhitungan ketika akan memulai usaha harus dilakukan, dengan cepat (tidak mengulur-ulur waktu), tepat dan masuk akal. Saya mengajak saudara dengan pertimbangan :
1. Bisnis modal kecil
2. Cepat balik modal (Cukup 2 Pembeli)
3. Tidak membutuhkan waktu sampai berjam-jam untuk mengerjakannya.
4. Prosedur kerja Otomatis.
5. Manage/Control Langsung mudah
Selain itu, untuk menunjang keberhasilan dalam usaha, perangkat yang digunakan harus tepat. Mengunakan sarana yang tidak tepat akan membuat upaya yang kita lakukan tidak optimal.
SARAN SAYA,
PELAJARI DAN MELAKUKAN APA YANG DIJELASKAN DALAM SITUS INI
METODE PROMOSI YANG DIGUNAKAN EFEKTIF DAN HASILNYA, OK.
Oleh karena itu sebelumnya saya sampaikan terima kasih untuk perhatian Saudara dan jika berminat silakan klik pada alamat situs diatas.
Semoga bermanfaat dan Terima kasih,
Salam
Bayu Bintoro
Comments
Find your best pizza.
.net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of
the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about
a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import
all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
Also visit my site -
Also see my site ::
thing which I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated
and very broad for me. I am having a look ahead in your
next submit, I will try to get the dangle of it!
My page;
my website >
Feel free to visit my site ... private krankenkasse deutschland
Also visit my site
on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've performed an incredible job. I'll definitely
digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.
my website > slots real money
My site Online Video slot
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.
Here is my blog : sports affiliate Programs
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
Look into my website ; line of credit home equity loan
some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
Also visit my weblog :: when to refinance your home
well, keep up the good work fellows.
Here is my web-site ; clickbank marketplace encuestas
Short but very accurate information… Thank you
for sharing this one. A must read post!
my homepage: In Home Work
Also see my site - All inclusive resorts
on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for
a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over
it all at the minute but I have book-marked
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome b.
My weblog: leistung gesetzliche krankenversicherung
yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you've
done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.
Outstanding Blog!
My homepage mouse click the following webpage
Also see my site :: affiliate marketing programs
I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with
us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
My web site - usuario:melslqqa - enciclopediaguanche
as if like to read it next my friends will too.
Also visit my web site; search engine optimization specialist
my web site - seo placement
loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great task on this matter!
Feel free to visit my blog post: studententarif private krankenversicherung
for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
Look at my web page: work from home ideas
however good topic. I must spend some time learning more or
figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was
in search of this info for my mission.
my weblog :: freiwillige krankenversicherung
Also see my website - krankenversicherung tarife
Great site, keep it up!
my web page: studentische krankenversicherung vergleich
Finally I've found something which helped me. Kudos!
my blog post home mortgage lenders for bad credit
much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I believe that you could do with some % to pressure the message house a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
my web blog; digital products affiliate
Feel free to visit my blog: Read A lot more
I'm happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my website - seo marketing companies
to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will surely come back again.
My web page home business opportunities
to seek out so many useful info here in the submit, we'd like develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
Here is my website ... watch money talks
loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Here is my page: google clickbank
Take a look at my blog post - kosten private krankenversicherung Im alter
won web site.
My blog :: binary options broker
to your
louboutin uk stockists to support
in addition to
investigation
these individuals
Christian Louboutin bridal brings your style to a special one, cater to the fashion-conscious ladies who make comfort a priority, christian louboutin bridal shoes will feel with unmatched quality and comfort.The Christian louboutin shoes outstand the luxury taste.
Related information:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-uk-very-riche-glitter-blue-pump-cheap-497.html
for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
my homepage: all inclusive island vacation
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that
I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Kudos!
Here is my website ... online surveys for money